Our lawyers have a reputation for professionalism and respect within the legal community and with our clients. Our goal is to work with you to help resolve your family law problems either through engaging in mediation and interest-based negotiations such as collaborative law, or where required, through litigation and going to Court. Our mandate is to provide you with a practical legal and real-world analysis of your situation, advise you on your choices and possible outcomes, and to represent you through every step of this process to obtain the best results for you.
We work with our clients in the following areas:
- Child custody & access
- Child and spousal or partner support
- Matrimonial property division
- Asset and pension division
- Cohabitation agreements
- Separation agreements
- Guardianship matters
- Emergency Protection Orders and other Protection or Restraining Orders
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Collaborative law and negotiating settlements
Please contact our office to speak with one of our family law lawyers to set up an initial consultation.