Residential Real Estate
At McCuaig Desrochers LLP, our real estate lawyers work on transactions including first-time or experienced home buyers, small to medium size home building companies, and land and property developers in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our team of experienced lawyers and conveyancing legal assistants work with our clients diligently to help them make sense of what can sometimes be a confusing and complex process.
Whether you are purchasing your very first home, refinancing your mortgage, improving and selling properties, buying and selling land for development and new builds, or anywhere in between, we can assist you with every step of the process.
We regularly work with our clients in the following areas:
- Purchase and Sale of houses and condominiums
- Refinancing of mortgages
- Subdivision agreements and new home developments
- Preparation of purchase and sale contracts
- Draw/construction mortgages
- Preparation of collateral mortgages
- Builders’ Liens
- Development appeals
- Condominium development and governance
- Estate sales and matrimonial sales upon breakdown of relationships
- Litigation of real estate disputes (please see our Litigation practice area)
Please contact our office to see how we can help you with any of your residential real estate needs.