Our lawyers are qualified to handle all of the legal needs of insurers, especially insurance claims and the defense of those claims. Throughout the process we seek to resolve claims successfully and early. However, where settlement cannot be achieved, we offer experienced lawyers and trained support staff to represent the insurer’s interests at trial, from the smallest to the most complex of cases.Our solicitors can also act as general counsel for insurers and their brokers, to deal with all of their corporate needs.
We work with our clients in the following areas:
Insurance defence litigation
- general insurance litigation (advising both plaintiff and defendant)
- motor vehicle defence
- insurance coverage issues
- excess exposure issues
- subrogation issues
- directors’ and officers’ liability issues
- general commercial liability insurance
- fire insurance claims and coverage
- occupiers’ liability claims
- general counsel for insurance brokers
- employment law issues
Please contact one of our insurance lawyers for more information.